Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ain't nothing like the real thing...

When Jewels and I embarked on this journey into enforced male chastity, we both realized that there would be major changes in our sex life… that is what this is fundamentally about.  What we did not realize is the type of changes it would have.  Sure, there was the obvious one: I don’t get an orgasm every time (or any time before next June) we play.  Unfortunately, to achieve this, it became necessary to drastically limit (or just about eliminate) traditional penetrative sex.  This restriction took away Jewels’ favorite (and most fulfilling) path to her own orgasms.

Don’t miss understand.  We are both comfortable and capable at bringing her to orgasm through other means… but the orgasms are never as strong and satisfying as with a good old fashioned PiV (penis-in-vagina) fucking.  Jewels never really broached the subject of her disappointment, but I could easily tell.  In mid-August we decided to try a new toy to see if we could satisfy this gap.  So, we purchased the Wild G rabbit vibrator from Eden Fantasies.  With some experimentation and lots of playful enjoyment, we found that the rabbit vibrator was a pretty good substitution for the real thing.

Something, however, was still missing.  That something was the closeness we experience when our two bodies press together in the throes of passionate intercourse.  So we both agreed that, while the rabbit was great, we needed to find a way for me engage in coitus without the risk of my having an orgasm.  We discussed the idea of using numbing creams and condoms, but found that my sensitivity to latex, coupled with the need for set up time (i.e. applying the cream, covering with a condom, and waiting for the cream to take full effect) made this idea less than favorable.

The next idea was to utilize a strap-on, worn by me.  So, last Friday (December 10th) we dug out our Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock Ultraharness 3000 that I had purchased some time ago (hoping to get her into pegging).  We then fitted one of the only attachments we had for the harness, the 7" Raging Hard-On Cock, in place and began experimenting.  The first thing that I realized was that without any sensation in the “cock”, I could not easily sense depth or angle.  So, we took things slowly and carefully.  After a while, however, we both got so worked up that we forgot the gentile approach and went at it like rabbits.  Let me tell all of you men out there who may be thinking about trying this that you will be hard pressed to find anything more erotically frustrating than watching a penis, attached to you, pounding away at your lover while you feel absolutely nothing.  It was one hell of a tease!
Overall, all was good and Jewels was able to reach several of those fulfilling orgasms she had been missing out on.  It wasn’t until the day after that we realized that the lack of feeling combined with the passionate thrusting had been a little too much.  Throughout the week, she reminded me that, if we were going to continue with the strap-on idea, we needed to get a slightly shorter dildo for it.   After a little looking and comparing of items, we settled on the Doc Johnson Super Vac-U-Lock realistic dildo.
So, I sat down to place the order from Eden Fantasies.  It was then that I noticed the color options.  We could get a traditional flesh toned dildo or a hot pink dildo.  So, I posed the question to Jewels… her reply was simple:
“Get it in pink. It's silly to get it in life like colors since we know the real thing is locked up!”

Well, that pretty much brings you up to speed on our chastity adventure.  Now I am just awaiting the arrival of the pretty pink dildo so that we can, once again, enjoy the closeness and passion as we screw like rabbits.  Of course, it will be interesting to see just how humiliating it feels to me when I look down and see a hot pink penis, attached to my body, pleasuring my lovely wife.  I am sure the experience will be incredible and we will both enjoy every second of it!

3 comments:

  1. We have never talked about me using a strapon, but we have a feeldoe that I hope she will use on me someday. I wonder if my Queen would like that.

    The hottest denial experience for me are when I am allowed to penetrate her, she comes, and then she says that I don't get to come. It's just so deliciously frustrating to be so close and then have her deny me. I want to try those numbing cremes, and it seems like she is now open to the idea. For whatever reason, I really can't come with her on top, so when she does ride me, I am effectively a human dildo.

    That must be really tough: going from more than one orgasm a day masturbating to nothing - cold turkey. Wow! How often do you pleasure Jewels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are times that I wish I was unable to orgasm with her on top, but she is WAY to masterful in pleasing me. Eventually, we will try the numbing cream route, but for now the strap-on really seems to get both of us going.

    As for going from 1-2 per day to none... it was really tough. The funniest part of it was that I found I had lots of extra time in the evenings! Go figure... As for pleasing Jewels, it depends on her mood. She sets the tone for what she wants each night, and it doesn't always include pleasing her. Some nights, it is all about her driving me WILD or torturing me. If I had to put a number on it, I would say that 4 days out of the week are about giving her orgasms (3-5 in a night).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote a post back in Sept. that might be of interest to you both.

    http://mistressivey.blogspot.com/2011/09/penetration-without-ejaculation-update.html

    In it I explain how you can have the best of both worlds. No more giving up on your favorite way to get an orgasm. In fact, you be able to get more than you expected...

    ReplyDelete