Friday, June 29, 2012

Evidence... A-Ha?

The following is a fantasy Jewels wrote for me last year.  It was while we were awaiting the arrival of our Steelworxx device and followed a discussion of my fantasies. (Note, this is 100% unedited.  While Jewels is incredibly smart; spelling, grammar, and story telling are not strong points for her.)

As I pull you into the bedroom I tell you to strip down to nothing.  I then have you sit on a chair I have set near the bed in our room.  I proceed to lock your arms behind your back attached to the chair.  Then I strap your legs to the chair legs with the cuffs.  I then put the gag on you.  I tell you, “stay”  as I change into my black latex dress.  I put a blanket on you and you think I did this to keep you warm.  I then leave the room and lock it behind me.  You hear me go down the stairs and then the front door open and close.  The thought of me leaving you locked up starts to cause you to be aroused.  Then you hear me come back up the stairs and as you hear me unlock the door you wonder what I'm up to.  I walk in with a woman, who is cute but not as beautiful as I am.  You are curious and a little confused as I explain to you, that, “She is here to teach you how to use your mouth to take me over the edge on the most erotic and mind blowing orgasm a girl can have.  I covered you because only I get to see you naked.”  I also say, “I know that this is not your fantasy but how else are you going to learn how to do this right.  You are to watch every second because if you miss something you'll never get me there and in turn will never be allowed to have an orgasm again.”  I also inform you that for every time you look away you will receive the spoon to your balls 40 times.  As you try to protest with the gag in your mouth I just smile and say “I know, I did come up with a great idea thanks.”  As I lay back on the bed to give access to my wet lips, and the woman puts her mouth to me you look away because the thought of someone else pleasing me upsets you, I remind you  to look by saying “that's 40”  You automatically turn to look again fearing the pain.  You watch as she brings me to the point of orgasm  as I go over the edge she inserts a vibrating dildo and prolongs the  Ecstasy I am feeling.  When she finishes she leaves the dildo on the bed without a word and leaves.  I then ask you, as I get up  and sit on your lap, if you would like to sample what ecstasy taste like.  You nod excited that you watched and learned, you can't wait to get your mouth on me.  I tell you “I'm so glad you want a taste”  As I slip the dildo in your mouth.  I whisper in your ear “Now you will remember this taste every time I slide this into you.. Oh and by the way I owe you 40 wackes” I pull off the blanket and administer the punishment you earned. I then go and clean myself up.  As I come back I kneel in front of you..  As I take out the lube you are sure this is it your orgasm will finally come.  But then you realize that not only are you not getting what you want but I have received the belt and am now placing the ring around your balls and placing the shinny new unit onto your penis.  As you here the click of the lock you realize you should be careful of what you wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment