Friday, June 29, 2012

Realization?

When Jewels and I have tried to discuss fantasies, the conversation usually includes a great deal of information from me on mine, but none from her.  When pressed, her standard response is that she doesn't really have one she can think of.  I always took this to mean that she is rather... well... lacking in creativity.  Lately, I have begun to put pieces of a puzzle together that seem to point to a latent interest at the least and a full on fantasy at the most.


One of the subtle clues includes too frequent to be ignored joking references to several Katy Perry songs, particularly to her interest in "tasting cherry chapstick" (from "I Kissed a Girl").  The next clue was a quick little comment last week when I mentioned to her that I might have started to fantasize about her with another women and she responded "well that isn't your fantasy...", possibly leading me to believe that it belonged to someone else.

The final clue, accompanied by my "a-ha!" moment came when I remembered a fantasy she wrote out for me last year.  At the time, she stated that it wasn't really a fantasy of hers, but she really wanted to write something for me.  The fantasy involves having me tied to a chair and forced to watch another women bring Jewels to an orgasm with her mouth, with the expressed intent of training me to be better at it.

Perhaps I am a little off and these comments are just subtle remarks with little meaning behind them... but I can't help but think (maybe wishful thinking) there is more to it than that.

Last night I decided to use the fantasy she wrote as a basis for a new fantasy story.  I will post both the original by her and then my re-do of it.

1 comment:

  1. The original fantasy as written by Jewels:
    http://jewelsandb.blogspot.com/2012/06/evidence-ha.html

    The re-do of the fantasy as written by me:
    http://jewelsandb.blogspot.com/2012/06/fantasy-fulfilled.html

    ReplyDelete